- Powered by Google Translate.
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
Category Archives: cancer
In rodents, Melatonin helps prevent peripheral nerve damage from Oxaliplatin for colon cancer without reducing its cyotoxic effects on cancer. Doses were large, but I would give it a try..
Early NSAID use in prostate cancer could potentially cut death risk to 1/3 though high dose late use, thought related to bone pain use, shows opposite.
Frequent concern is whether meds someone is taking is making their cancer worse. In the animal model, morphine does not help breast cancer.
Douleur Neuropathique in 4 Questions (DN4) proved more sensitive to neuropathic pain in cancer than the Leeds Assessment of Neuropathic Symptoms and Signs (LANSS) – 87.5% for DN4 versus 68.1% for LANSS in sensitivity. However LANSS had slightly better specificity … Continue reading
Very clearly defined treatments for chest wall cancer makes it easy to know what to do.
One would naturally assume keeping in good health through supplements would help your fight with cancer. Turns out, cancers may like supplements too…
Use of agents to reduce chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy confounded by issues of decreased anti-cancer effectiveness. L-Acetyl Carnitine during chemotherapy, and Venlafaxine or Duloxetine after are my choices. Tricyclics, gabapentin, lyrica, and topical agents did not rate well and belie … Continue reading