- Powered by Google Translate.
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
- Will MRI Localize the Site of Back Pain? – Epiduroscopic Study Suggests No – What this means for Insurers on
- Chronic Nonspecific Shoulder Pain -Look For Infraspinatus Trigger on
- Chronic Severe Abdominal Pain is a Skin Nerve Pain on
- Costovertebral Joint Pain Referrals on
Category Archives: wrist
Job Rotation reduces wrist and hand pains but doesn’t do much else according to a review.
Having a Dequervain’s wrist tenosynovitis fail injection means surgery is a distinct possiblity; thumb spica increased success rates. Injection alone was successful in 69% without and 93% with splinting.
If get pains in wrist in extension – especially with pressure – then a strap self-mobilization technique could help.
Recent study found an 8.3% incidence of regional pain following carpal tunnel surgery regardless of anesthetic technique.
One speaker I heard made very big about how eliciting a Tinel’s sign at the wrist was worthless for diagnosing carpal tunnel – so how does one do that? Given that sensitivities of Nerve Conduction sutdies can be from 49% … Continue reading
Dorsal wrist impingement is pincing of dorsal wrist capsule between the extensor carpi radialis brevis and the dorsal ridge of the scaphoid. It’s diagnosis is strictly clinical.