- Powered by Google Translate.
- Post Herpes Zoster – Repeated Nerve Blocks within 100 days Works on
- Burning Mouth Syndrome – Remarkable Improvement with Botulinum Injections on
- New Hope For Refractory Neck Pain – Botulinum “Botox” – But Not Cheap on
- Shoulder Pain at Night – What Can You Do? on
- Can’t Get Rid of Shoulder Tip Pain? – Think C4/5 Neck Facet on
Category Archives: wrist
Job Rotation reduces wrist and hand pains but doesn’t do much else according to a review.
Having a Dequervain’s wrist tenosynovitis fail injection means surgery is a distinct possiblity; thumb spica increased success rates. Injection alone was successful in 69% without and 93% with splinting.
If get pains in wrist in extension – especially with pressure – then a strap self-mobilization technique could help.
Recent study found an 8.3% incidence of regional pain following carpal tunnel surgery regardless of anesthetic technique.
One speaker I heard made very big about how eliciting a Tinel’s sign at the wrist was worthless for diagnosing carpal tunnel – so how does one do that? Given that sensitivities of Nerve Conduction sutdies can be from 49% … Continue reading
Dorsal wrist impingement is pincing of dorsal wrist capsule between the extensor carpi radialis brevis and the dorsal ridge of the scaphoid. It’s diagnosis is strictly clinical.