- Powered by Google Translate.
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
- What Can I Say About Etanercept/Enbrel for chronic neck/back “Sciatica”? on
- Using the Pain System to Treat Depression – Buprenorphine on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) and Breathing Trouble – Alpha-1 – antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency on
Category Archives: post-surgery persistent
Taking Alpha-Lipoic acid 800 mg/day for 40 days reduced pain and increased 2 point discrimination. Some nerve operations are fought with problems (nerve transfer in cubital tunnel syndrome); now there is a help.
Presently there is a battle in attempt to find measures to prevent persistent post-operative pain. Persistent pains after chest surgery can approach up to 50%. Post-operative, Kinesiology Taping (KT) was done over three areas: at the chest access site pain … Continue reading