- Powered by Google Translate.
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
Category Archives: post-surgery persistent
Taking Alpha-Lipoic acid 800 mg/day for 40 days reduced pain and increased 2 point discrimination. Some nerve operations are fought with problems (nerve transfer in cubital tunnel syndrome); now there is a help.
Presently there is a battle in attempt to find measures to prevent persistent post-operative pain. Persistent pains after chest surgery can approach up to 50%. Post-operative, Kinesiology Taping (KT) was done over three areas: at the chest access site pain … Continue reading