- Powered by Google Translate.
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
Category Archives: post-surgery persistent
Taking Alpha-Lipoic acid 800 mg/day for 40 days reduced pain and increased 2 point discrimination. Some nerve operations are fought with problems (nerve transfer in cubital tunnel syndrome); now there is a help.
Presently there is a battle in attempt to find measures to prevent persistent post-operative pain. Persistent pains after chest surgery can approach up to 50%. Post-operative, Kinesiology Taping (KT) was done over three areas: at the chest access site pain … Continue reading