- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: breast pain
Post breast cancer surgery Pains are often do to injury to the Intercostobrachial nerve. Up to now, there has been little literature on whether blocking nerve actually helps – now a pilot study suggests pain can be cut in half.
Have a lady use hemp pads under her breasts to wick away moisture and relieve under breast rashes with considerable success. The are called Swoobies and pink lady in Regina have them
The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After.
Injury to the Intercostobrachial nerve following breast cancer surgery helps trigger the persistent neuropathic pains after. Why don’t we hear much about it? Here is some info on it.
Recent analysis had put hip fracture rates with bisphosphonate osteoporosis meds at 1/1000 per year. This is way too common – I have a suggested treatment.
I have patients argue that the reduction of upper back pain would be an indication for breast reduction. What needs to be factored in, is the 11-49% chronic scar pain following surgery – and how to deal with that.
Study of Scapulothoracic Bursitis – Though 78.6% presented with the breast/chest pain, a tender area was found posteriorly on the medial aspect of the shoulder blade(scapula). Injection of steroid to area relieved the breast/chest pain as well in 83.5% of … Continue reading