- Powered by Google Translate.
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
- Will MRI Localize the Site of Back Pain? – Epiduroscopic Study Suggests No – What this means for Insurers on
- Chronic Nonspecific Shoulder Pain -Look For Infraspinatus Trigger on
- Chronic Severe Abdominal Pain is a Skin Nerve Pain on
- Costovertebral Joint Pain Referrals on
Category Archives: prostatitis / prostatism
People with Chronic prostatitis have much less diversity of gut flora and particularly lack Prevotella – enough so, researchers think it is a biological marker.
Chronic scrotal pain can be an enigma – this new article gives detailed options for investigation and treatment. I have spent a great deal of time trying to give a clear view for people – let me know if you … Continue reading
I have one desperate case where a good 85 year old was up all night peeing from inability to empty bladder. He had a heart attack less than a year prior and urology consult wasn’t well received. Put 100 u botox into … Continue reading
The Prostatitis Symptom Index can be used to clock improvements with therapy and document severity
Proteases are inflammatory chemicals like cytokines. They were first described in 1991 and have become a target for therapy. Now they are connected to chronic prostatitis.