- Powered by Google Translate.
- Chronic “Back” Pain Missed in Elderly – the Costo-Iliac Impingment Syndrome on
- Lateral to Upper Eyelid Lacrimal Neuralgia on
- Pramipexole Stops MS in Animal Model – Helps Restless Legs, Fibromyalgia, and May Help Resistant Depression on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
Category Archives: prostatitis / prostatism
People with Chronic prostatitis have much less diversity of gut flora and particularly lack Prevotella – enough so, researchers think it is a biological marker.
Chronic scrotal pain can be an enigma – this new article gives detailed options for investigation and treatment. I have spent a great deal of time trying to give a clear view for people – let me know if you … Continue reading
I have one desperate case where a good 85 year old was up all night peeing from inability to empty bladder. He had a heart attack less than a year prior and urology consult wasn’t well received. Put 100 u botox into … Continue reading
The Prostatitis Symptom Index can be used to clock improvements with therapy and document severity
Proteases are inflammatory chemicals like cytokines. They were first described in 1991 and have become a target for therapy. Now they are connected to chronic prostatitis.