- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: osteoporosis
Effectiveness of Kyphoplasty has been disputed, and other are left without it; this leave a proportion wondering what to do. Medial branch rhizotomy (like a facet rhizotomy) has been found helpful.
In 2006, My Daughter, Janice Montbriand, published a poster called Commonly Missed Factors in Chronic Pain. Vitamin D deficiency was one of them. Since the there have been a variety of confirmatory studies – with some negative ones as well. I … Continue reading
Now that Kyphoplasty has become widespread, these techniques might be outdated. However, there are cases where you cannot do kyphoplasty, and these techniques would apply – they involve caudal or epidural catheter blocks, intercostal nerve blocks, trigger injections, and near infrared radiation … Continue reading
One elderly lady, I recently saw, fell and multiple fractured her left humerus. Was seen, put in a sling, kept briefly in hospital and discharged. Because she could not walk, she was reassessed and found to have a pubic ramus … Continue reading
In Osteoporosis, not only did Risedronate 5 mg/day cut back pain to 1/3 in 4 months, it cut the disability rating in half – despite the fact there were no fractures.
People on either Proton pump inhibitors(PPIs) or histamine-2 receptor blockers (H2RAs) have a 1.3 – 1.7 times risk of hip fracture. This risk disappears after stopping the medication for 3-5 years. With PPIs causing bacterial overgrowth, and with it stomach … Continue reading
Osteonecrosis mandible from mostly IV biphosphamates can be a real hazard in cancer treatments – now it looks like teriparatide – human recombinant pararthyroid hormone peptide 1-34 – was able to help recovery
There is a connection between osteoporosis and arthritis with arthritis settling in more in osteoporotic joints. Now an osteoporotic drug can not only help that but seems to have analgesic properties to back and knee pains if used regularly.