- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: hand
Job Rotation reduces wrist and hand pains but doesn’t do much else according to a review.
This anomalous hand muscle presents as a a “fusiform, soft prominence” between the 2nd and 3rd extensor tendons near the wrist to hand. It can become sore as it is compressed against the extensor retinaculum and possibly irritates the posterior interosseous nerve. … Continue reading
Raynaud’s phenomenon responds to Botulinum injection of neurovascular metacarpal bundles. Can get occasional temporary finger weakness (max 2-3 months) though. Pain relief can last few months to more than 6 year
For years, it was suggested that people with carpal tunnel should take B6, but it fell out of favour ( in my mind) when excessive B6 was found to be neurotoxic. Now a recent study has confirmed use of B6 … Continue reading
Missing a Hook of Hamate Fracture presents a medico-legal nightmare somewhat like missing a scaphoid fracture. It is often a “unbalanced loaded” racket sports related injury or direct blow. Pain may not be severe and plain xrays are often normal. … Continue reading
Injectable “lubricant” hyaluronan gives some relief of Carpal-metacarpal OA Thumb. One ml was injected weekly over 3 weeks.