- Powered by Google Translate.
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
Category Archives: mast cell disease
POT’s is a syndrome where one is unable to maintain blood pressure standing and so often faint – and is often associated with attacks of tachycardia. Finding this situation in a chronic pain patient, greatly complicates the situation, and makes … Continue reading
Study in Dermatology journal suggests 1/5 of subjects test positive with quiz DN4 for neuropathy
After a talk with our provincial lab, serum tryptase levels will be allowed for select patients
Is Fibromyalgia a Mast Cell Disease – like some “somatization diseases” such as migraine, TMJ, irritable bowel, and interstitial cystitis
WOMEN WITH FIBROMYAGLIA! NEED HELP WITH SURVEY, PLEASE CLICK HERE —————- Sorry – trying to change fonts has duplicated some areas… It is become increasingly clear that so-called “somatization” “psychosomatic” diseases are associated with abnormal concentrations of mast cells – guardians … Continue reading
I have seen cases of severe Irritable Bowel, combined with allergies and hives, that require multiple medications to control and are disabled from symptoms. These cases are discarded by gastroenterologists yet might represent a systemic disease called Mastocytosis.