- Powered by Google Translate.
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
Category Archives: mast cell disease
Study in Dermatology journal suggests 1/5 of subjects test positive with quiz DN4 for neuropathy
After a talk with our provincial lab, serum tryptase levels will be allowed for select patients
Is Fibromyalgia a Mast Cell Disease – like some “somatization diseases” such as migraine, TMJ, irritable bowel, and interstitial cystitis
WOMEN WITH FIBROMYAGLIA! NEED HELP WITH SURVEY, PLEASE CLICK HERE —————- Sorry – trying to change fonts has duplicated some areas… It is become increasingly clear that so-called “somatization” “psychosomatic” diseases are associated with abnormal concentrations of mast cells – guardians … Continue reading
I have seen cases of severe Irritable Bowel, combined with allergies and hives, that require multiple medications to control and are disabled from symptoms. These cases are discarded by gastroenterologists yet might represent a systemic disease called Mastocytosis.