- Finger Bruising – Recurrent Spontaneous on
- Coccygodynia = Tender Coccyx – Inject Ganglion Impar on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- ECG Evidence of Acute MI with Left Bundle Branch Block on
Category Archives: celiac
June 2017 Pain News: I put them up as short snaps because not going to blog note them – hope you like. You will probably not find many in news elsewhere.
In seeing new pain patients, I became painfully aware that Celiac or at least gluten sensitivity has a definite presence- so much so that I always looked for it. Now, it looks like “anybody is fair game” now that even … Continue reading
Recent talk at CAOM meeting clarified how difficult diagnosis celiac disease is – with an average diagnostic delay of 11.7 years – and some approaches that could help
Celiac Disease is associated with multiple problems – migraines, restless leg syndrome (RLS), and now prevalent subclinical sacroliitis. Low iron is implicated in RLS but results on iron supplementation is mixed.
5.5 % of children with migraine were found to have elevated tTGA antibodies. They were considered Potential Celiac Disease [CD] despite normal duodenal biopsies. It is suggested “These patients might develop villous atrophy on repeated biopsies performed 1–4 years later … Continue reading