- Powered by Google Translate.
- Pramipexole Stops MS in Animal Model – Helps Restless Legs, Fibromyalgia, and May Help Resistant Depression on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
Category Archives: Tennis elbow
Randomized trial of open release (OR) or radiofrequency microtenotomy (RFMT) for tennis elbow. Article suggests: “As a result of the extra expense of RFMT, we therefore recommend that OR is offered as the standard surgical management.”
Taping around a tender tennis elbow can reduce pain from 4/10 to 2.2/10
Autologous Whole Blood Almost as Good as Platelet Rich Plasma in Chronic Tennis Elbow – And Alot Cheaper
Went to recent program that stated that though there were studies that showed no difference – there was one that did when injecting Platelet Rich Plasma versus using once spin down plasma (Autologous Whole Blood) The improvement was only statistically … Continue reading
Looks like extension wrist splint straps help a bit but tennis elbow bands don’t do much
Two cases resistant to any treatment responded to Duloxetine suggesting complex origin.