- Powered by Google Translate.
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
- What Can I Say About Etanercept/Enbrel for chronic neck/back “Sciatica”? on
- Using the Pain System to Treat Depression – Buprenorphine on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) and Breathing Trouble – Alpha-1 – antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency on
Category Archives: Tennis elbow
Randomized trial of open release (OR) or radiofrequency microtenotomy (RFMT) for tennis elbow. Article suggests: “As a result of the extra expense of RFMT, we therefore recommend that OR is offered as the standard surgical management.”
Taping around a tender tennis elbow can reduce pain from 4/10 to 2.2/10
Autologous Whole Blood Almost as Good as Platelet Rich Plasma in Chronic Tennis Elbow – And Alot Cheaper
Went to recent program that stated that though there were studies that showed no difference – there was one that did when injecting Platelet Rich Plasma versus using once spin down plasma (Autologous Whole Blood) The improvement was only statistically … Continue reading
Looks like extension wrist splint straps help a bit but tennis elbow bands don’t do much
Two cases resistant to any treatment responded to Duloxetine suggesting complex origin.