- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
Category Archives: Sask Pain Advice
Chronic Back Pain May Be a Pamidronate Infusion Treatable Disease – And Why Did It take 10 Years to Replicate That?
For Chronic back pain – Pamidronate 90 mg diluted in 250 mls saline and given over 4 hours – initially and in 4 weeks resulted in 85% getting 100% relief at 6 months versus very little response in the placebo … Continue reading
After a talk with our provincial lab, serum tryptase levels will be allowed for select patients
At Wascana Rehab Centre on 23rd Ave., a chronic pain group meets. Formerly, it was only available through invitation from a rehab specialist. Now, it is open to the general public. Your doctor, or another health care professional, can refer … Continue reading