- Powered by Google Translate.
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
Category Archives: groin pain
Have and elderly fellow that just persevered with severe left groin pain as was just something he should put up with. He had not been sleeping and daughter noted cognitive decline with it. Exam of hip was a bit sore … Continue reading
Chronic scrotal pain can be an enigma – this new article gives detailed options for investigation and treatment. I have spent a great deal of time trying to give a clear view for people – let me know if you … Continue reading
Back in 2001, 3 subjects with resistant osteitis pubis had monthly infusions of 60 mg pamidronate – one for 3 months and 2 for 6 months. Two had no known cause and one had inflammatory arthritis. All recovered and had … Continue reading
Always wondered if imaging sports herniaas much help – apparently not much help in treatment. Older study but their conclusion: – ” MRI revealed a variety of pathological findings in athletes suffering from chronic groin pain, but it was not reliable … Continue reading
Recent article found 10-15% of inguinal groin pain actually comes from an abnormality of the front of the hip joint. These people often are involved in multiple investigations when, injection of hip joint with local, proves the diagnosis.
Article in press reviews literature and treatment measures for osteitis pubis