- Powered by Google Translate.
- Post Herpes Zoster – Repeated Nerve Blocks within 100 days Works on
- Burning Mouth Syndrome – Remarkable Improvement with Botulinum Injections on
- New Hope For Refractory Neck Pain – Botulinum “Botox” – But Not Cheap on
- Shoulder Pain at Night – What Can You Do? on
- Can’t Get Rid of Shoulder Tip Pain? – Think C4/5 Neck Facet on
Category Archives: piriformis
I have recently achieved (previously unattainable) control in some of my chronic pain subjects using recent innovations – but to acheive this required use of multiple modalities at once.
Presentation at Canadian Pain Society Winnipeg 2013 found only 23.7% of severe neuropathic pain victims responded to Canadian Pain Society drug protocols for neuropathic pain. It is time to look outside the box for treatment measures.
Got a recent enquiry of what to do if you are an enbrel failure. I will go over what I can.
Chronic sciatica /buttock pain – I recently received a request for help…
ºAlthough I have been happy with Rectal Coupled Piriformis Injections, Ultrasound Guided injections are becomeing more popular. Combined with Botulinum, the results can last 6 months or more.
This syndrome comprises of pain in the gluteal region radiating down thigh to the posterior knee popliteal fossa. It is associated with hamstring weakness. A series of 43 cases were found in athletes and surgically rectified. This resulted in a … Continue reading