- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: Regina Pain News
Previously, Dennis Turk has contended that only 1/2 of chronic pain sufferers will tolerate of find opioids effective. See: http://painmuse.org/ref/turk.pdf Now a Norwegian study suggests even in “planned” opioid users, only 23% will be taking opioids 3 years later. Meanwhile, doctors in Orthopaedic Medicine, … Continue reading
Monthly Support Meetings at: Linda’s Sugar & Nails Rosemont Shopping Centre 5010 – 4th Ave., Regina First Thursday every month 7:30 PM contact # – 522-8686
Recently, there was a workshop on muscle energy techniques. I know the name sounds corny but it is a gentle postitional push- release-stretch technique that has become one of the principle manual spinal techniques now taught to physiotherapists and besides … Continue reading
The Common Drug Review is part of the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health. It is a national program that determines what drugs are worth putting on formularies in the province. They decided that Lyrica should not be … Continue reading
At the Canadian Pain Society Meeting in Victoria, it was announced that (National) Action of People with chronic pain has a new chapter in Regina. Terry Bremner, President of Action Atlantic, negotiated transition of the Fibromyalgia support group in Regina … Continue reading
Late August 2006, representative of Pfizer, Dr. Paul Harris and Dr. Mike Montbriand met to discuss putting together a group interested in chronic pain. Input would be appreciated.