- Powered by Google Translate.
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
- What Can I Say About Etanercept/Enbrel for chronic neck/back “Sciatica”? on
- Using the Pain System to Treat Depression – Buprenorphine on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) and Breathing Trouble – Alpha-1 – antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency on
Category Archives: Regina Pain News
Previously, Dennis Turk has contended that only 1/2 of chronic pain sufferers will tolerate of find opioids effective. See: http://painmuse.org/ref/turk.pdf Now a Norwegian study suggests even in “planned” opioid users, only 23% will be taking opioids 3 years later. Meanwhile, doctors in Orthopaedic Medicine, … Continue reading
Monthly Support Meetings at: Linda’s Sugar & Nails Rosemont Shopping Centre 5010 – 4th Ave., Regina First Thursday every month 7:30 PM contact # – 522-8686
Recently, there was a workshop on muscle energy techniques. I know the name sounds corny but it is a gentle postitional push- release-stretch technique that has become one of the principle manual spinal techniques now taught to physiotherapists and besides … Continue reading
The Common Drug Review is part of the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health. It is a national program that determines what drugs are worth putting on formularies in the province. They decided that Lyrica should not be … Continue reading
At the Canadian Pain Society Meeting in Victoria, it was announced that (National) Action of People with chronic pain has a new chapter in Regina. Terry Bremner, President of Action Atlantic, negotiated transition of the Fibromyalgia support group in Regina … Continue reading
Late August 2006, representative of Pfizer, Dr. Paul Harris and Dr. Mike Montbriand met to discuss putting together a group interested in chronic pain. Input would be appreciated.