- Powered by Google Translate.
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
Category Archives: children
Unresectable Painful Bone Cysts – IV Zoledronic acid For Adults and IV Pamidronate For Children Gives Rapid Relief
Painful large and unresectable bone cysts responded rapidly to IV biphosphonate therapy within first cycle in 88% of cases. Adults received 4 mg of Zoledronic acid (Zometa®, Novartis), and children got IV pamidronate 1mg/kg. Zoledronic acid, if more than one … Continue reading
Children in a chronic pain clinic respond significantly to massage. The laying on of the hands also has a significant effect on distress. This is an under-utilized resource that needs to be taught to parents.