- Powered by Google Translate.
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
- What Can I Say About Etanercept/Enbrel for chronic neck/back “Sciatica”? on
- Using the Pain System to Treat Depression – Buprenorphine on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) and Breathing Trouble – Alpha-1 – antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency on
Category Archives: eyes
Poorly known pain condition affecting outer eyelid and temple area. Such conditions I thought no one would care about but have had thank you’s in past so here it is.
People who were given botulinum for migraines found coincidentally that phobia and dry eye symptoms improved as well.
A review of studies on topical NSAID’s did not find strong reason to use. Agents included 0.1% indomethacin, 1% indomethacin, 0.03% flurbiprofen, 0.5% ketorolac, 0.1% diclofenac). The article was only an abstract; they grudgingly admitted used of oral painkillers might … Continue reading
Prior I wrote about a Dry Eye- Mouth Syndrome (DEMS) that has some joint involvement. DEMS is associated with thyoid antibodies suggesting an autoimmune process (1). Now It was found more commonly in irritable bowel, chronic pelvic pain and irritable … Continue reading
Dry eyes was significantly improved by repeated injections of platelet rich plasma around lacrimal galnd