- Powered by Google Translate.
- Post Herpes Zoster – Repeated Nerve Blocks within 100 days Works on
- Burning Mouth Syndrome – Remarkable Improvement with Botulinum Injections on
- New Hope For Refractory Neck Pain – Botulinum “Botox” – But Not Cheap on
- Shoulder Pain at Night – What Can You Do? on
- Can’t Get Rid of Shoulder Tip Pain? – Think C4/5 Neck Facet on
Category Archives: thoracic outlet syn
Though Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS) with vascular findings can be more easily resolved by disappearance of pulse, neurogenic TOS remains more controversial. Now there has arrived a concensus of opinion on diagnositic criteria.
Tenderness is supraclavicular fossa, numbness patterns, tinel’s sign either supraclavicular, axillary or elbow cubital areas all point to NTOS. Triggers in trapezuis, rhomboids and levator scap are common in NTOS as well.
About 30 years ago, I attended a course given by Drs. Travell and Simon. Dr. Simon was discussing interscapular pains and Dr. Travell mentioned – don’t forget the scalenes – something that Dr. Simon replied he was getting … Continue reading
After a car accident, TOS can pinch nerves in the neck and cause neck and arm pain with arm/hand numbness that nobody can seem to find a reason for. A simple injection into the anterior scalene muscle can prove the … Continue reading