- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: thoracic outlet syn
Though Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS) with vascular findings can be more easily resolved by disappearance of pulse, neurogenic TOS remains more controversial. Now there has arrived a concensus of opinion on diagnositic criteria.
Tenderness is supraclavicular fossa, numbness patterns, tinel’s sign either supraclavicular, axillary or elbow cubital areas all point to NTOS. Triggers in trapezuis, rhomboids and levator scap are common in NTOS as well.
About 30 years ago, I attended a course given by Drs. Travell and Simon. Dr. Simon was discussing interscapular pains and Dr. Travell mentioned – don’t forget the scalenes – something that Dr. Simon replied he was getting … Continue reading
After a car accident, TOS can pinch nerves in the neck and cause neck and arm pain with arm/hand numbness that nobody can seem to find a reason for. A simple injection into the anterior scalene muscle can prove the … Continue reading