- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: skin
0.05% Methylene Blue oral rinse therapy was cheap and effective treatment for mucositis from chemotherapy or radiotherapy. Amazing result could be big help.
There is a subgroup of people who will spontaneously develop bruising in the palm side fingertip of a finger. It is a known syndrome – so don’t think you are crazy..
I was taught that a simple intradermal injection of local could eliminate scar pains. Now it is becoming clearer that repeated injections are often needed and the addition of cortisone is often necessary for results.
Calcinosis Cutis is a disease of abnormal calcium skin deposits. Found in Connective tissue diseases like Dermatomyositis and CREST syndrome, in some cancers, in genetic disorders, and with infections and injury. It presents with hard nodules that can be painful, … Continue reading
With Liposuction, Lipoedema pains dropped from moderate to near none and relief persisted, on 8 year followup.
Noctalgia paresthetica is considered nerve damage in between shoulder blades leading to itching in areas. Treatments have not been that satisfactory to date
Newer Treatment For Ingrown Toenails – Once Spicule Out and Healed, Metal Brace It Straight = Orthonyxia
Spicule removal and later, metal bracing nail straight, has been shown equivalent to partial matrix excision
Not to Miss in the Trend For Body Piercing, I Offer This Technique of Nail Piercing
OK – I’ll bite – how does one do that?…
Study involving treatments of warts- some multiple and recalcitrant (mean ~8 months), found a 81% cure rates (versus 27.5% in control saline injection group) with intralesional injections of measles-mumps-rubella vaccine.
I have seen cases of severe Irritable Bowel, combined with allergies and hives, that require multiple medications to control and are disabled from symptoms. These cases are discarded by gastroenterologists yet might represent a systemic disease called Mastocytosis.