- Powered by Google Translate.
- Post Herpes Zoster – Repeated Nerve Blocks within 100 days Works on
- Burning Mouth Syndrome – Remarkable Improvement with Botulinum Injections on
- New Hope For Refractory Neck Pain – Botulinum “Botox” – But Not Cheap on
- Shoulder Pain at Night – What Can You Do? on
- Can’t Get Rid of Shoulder Tip Pain? – Think C4/5 Neck Facet on
Category Archives: ankle
Certain Orthopedic Issues over 70 yr Old – Easy Pain Help – low Dose Radiotherapy- But Will you ever see it?
Low dose Radiotherapy over age 70 has minimal risks but can often drop pain by 1.9/10 in following issues – sore heel and achilles pains, knee pains, and trochanteric bursitis.
Pain in midportion achilles tendon medially could be a Plantaris muscle rupture. Eccentric exercises for Achilles tendonitis will not help.
A study found falls in FM related to reduced dorsiflexion (bringing toes and foot up). The question is how does one fix that.
Recent article did not find orthotics by self made a difference, but when combined with dorsiflexion calf stretching night splint reduced pain by 50% in 8 weeks.
Severe Ankle Pain – No Cause – Ankle CRPS and Oral Biphosphamates Might Fix and Anterolateral impingement
Recently had a cause of severe ankle pain in a pain prone patient. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) – aka. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy might be a possibility and it now appears oral risedronate 2.5mg per day, or alendronate at 35mg per … Continue reading
There is a bone at the back side of the ankle joint that normally goes into the rest of the boses but can either remain separate or break off. Either way, repeated or traumatic toe down (Plantar flexion) positioning can … Continue reading