- Powered by Google Translate.
- Post Herpes Zoster – Repeated Nerve Blocks within 100 days Works on
- Burning Mouth Syndrome – Remarkable Improvement with Botulinum Injections on
- New Hope For Refractory Neck Pain – Botulinum “Botox” – But Not Cheap on
- Shoulder Pain at Night – What Can You Do? on
- Can’t Get Rid of Shoulder Tip Pain? – Think C4/5 Neck Facet on
Category Archives: tendonitis
I have previously written: Does Pain “Grow” at Tendon injury sites? -and Treatment tennis elbow Now for shoulder tendonopathy, “increases of newly grown nerve fibers and blood vessels ” inside tendons has been found
Prolotherapy to Mid Tendon Achilles Tendonopathy – Only Mildly Better Results When Compared to Eccentric Loading Exercises – How Could That Be Better?
Article in Press found at 12 months, Relief scores were 73% for Eccentric Loading Exercises (ELE), 79% for prolotherapy and 86% for combined treatment in treatment of achilles tendonitis.
Studies on Achilles, Patellar and Lateral epicondylar (tennis elbow)tendonitis have demonstrated the ultrasound demonstrable appearance of a “vasculo-neural growth” that corresponds to the site of pain. In long-term resistant cases, treating these lesions with sclerosing agent, polidocanol, under ultrasound guidance; … Continue reading