- Powered by Google Translate.
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
Category Archives: tendonitis
I have previously written: Does Pain “Grow” at Tendon injury sites? -and Treatment tennis elbow Now for shoulder tendonopathy, “increases of newly grown nerve fibers and blood vessels ” inside tendons has been found
Prolotherapy to Mid Tendon Achilles Tendonopathy – Only Mildly Better Results When Compared to Eccentric Loading Exercises – How Could That Be Better?
Article in Press found at 12 months, Relief scores were 73% for Eccentric Loading Exercises (ELE), 79% for prolotherapy and 86% for combined treatment in treatment of achilles tendonitis.
Studies on Achilles, Patellar and Lateral epicondylar (tennis elbow)tendonitis have demonstrated the ultrasound demonstrable appearance of a “vasculo-neural growth” that corresponds to the site of pain. In long-term resistant cases, treating these lesions with sclerosing agent, polidocanol, under ultrasound guidance; … Continue reading