- Powered by Google Translate.
- Pramipexole Stops MS in Animal Model – Helps Restless Legs, Fibromyalgia, and May Help Resistant Depression on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
Category Archives: achilles
Certain Orthopedic Issues over 70 yr Old – Easy Pain Help – low Dose Radiotherapy- But Will you ever see it?
Low dose Radiotherapy over age 70 has minimal risks but can often drop pain by 1.9/10 in following issues – sore heel and achilles pains, knee pains, and trochanteric bursitis.
Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) Treatment Takes a Hit – Doesn’t Work For Achilles Tendonopathy or Maybe It Does…
Recent Study in JAMA found PRP didn’t work more than saline injections for Achilles midportion tendonopathy.
Prolotherapy to Mid Tendon Achilles Tendonopathy – Only Mildly Better Results When Compared to Eccentric Loading Exercises – How Could That Be Better?
Article in Press found at 12 months, Relief scores were 73% for Eccentric Loading Exercises (ELE), 79% for prolotherapy and 86% for combined treatment in treatment of achilles tendonitis.
New Chronic Pain Gene Identified – Beta2-Adrenergic receptor (ADRB2) – and Genes For Achilles and ACL Knee Ligament Problems
Using a British Cohort born in March 1958, over 8000 individuals were blood sampled and nucleotide polymorphism sequenced for ADRB2 and COMT (Catecholamine-O-methyltransferase), the latter previously implicated in pain genetics. Only ADRB2 of certain gene types were associated with increased … Continue reading