- Powered by Google Translate.
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
- Is It Worth Checking For Anxiety – Depression in Osteoarthritis? on
- What Can I Say About Etanercept/Enbrel for chronic neck/back “Sciatica”? on
- Using the Pain System to Treat Depression – Buprenorphine on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) and Breathing Trouble – Alpha-1 – antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency on
Category Archives: prostate cancer
Early NSAID use in prostate cancer could potentially cut death risk to 1/3 though high dose late use, thought related to bone pain use, shows opposite.
One would think minimally invasive prostatectomy would have fewer side effects – in the postop period they do, but not in the long term…
Where there was a positive margin after prostate cancer surgery, time until PSA starts rising depends on how many margins, and what per cent of the prostate was cancerous. Tables have been plotted for such.
Isoflavinoids may reduce urinary incontinence, urgency, erectile dysfunction, rectal cramping/diarrhea, and pain with bowel movements – while pateints are on radiation. Annoyingly, there weren’t enough cases to be sure of anything…