- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: prostate cancer
Early NSAID use in prostate cancer could potentially cut death risk to 1/3 though high dose late use, thought related to bone pain use, shows opposite.
One would think minimally invasive prostatectomy would have fewer side effects – in the postop period they do, but not in the long term…
Where there was a positive margin after prostate cancer surgery, time until PSA starts rising depends on how many margins, and what per cent of the prostate was cancerous. Tables have been plotted for such.
Isoflavinoids may reduce urinary incontinence, urgency, erectile dysfunction, rectal cramping/diarrhea, and pain with bowel movements – while pateints are on radiation. Annoyingly, there weren’t enough cases to be sure of anything…