- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: coccygodynia
One Ganglion Impar injection achieved over 50% improvement for 82% of cases that lasted an average of 6 months.
On anatomical study “small nerve fibers were observed adjacent to the ventral aspect of the SC intercornual ligament and piercing the ligament in one specimen” – similar to what is seen in facet joints. Commentary on article speculated they could … Continue reading
Radiofrequency to coccyx interdisc, pulsed radiofrequency to ganglion impar, and coccyx removal are all being used in recalcitrant cases.
Previously for ganglion injection, , injection through the sacrococcygeal joint has been suggested. Recent information has found the ganglion is actually lower in the first intracoccygeal joint level. Injection of this ganglion is an important treatment for coccydynia.
I hate tailbone pains and failure to respond to steroid injections happens. One approach I noticed recently was use of a topical patch.
Sacral Nerve Root Stimulation (SNS) was compared with Peripheral Subcutaneous Field Stimulation (PSFS). SNS attenuated pain 50 – 60% at low stimulation with good patient satisfaction.