- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: Sleep
in the Animal model if animal sleep deprived ( Not fragmented sleep though) , they animals become more sensitive to noxious stimuli. Yet sleep would restore things and Caffeine would also reduce pain reaction.
Irregular Sleep -Wake Schedule and Sleep Disturbing Behaviour and Environment factor out as two main sleep issues in chronic pain.
Special Chimsband taping in a couple chronic cases helped with sleep but I suspect won’t catch on here..
Study of 2940 Obstructive sleep apnea subjects over 3 years found a 3.7 times risk of having IC/PBS.
My daughter, Janice Montbriand, and I did a sleep study on selected cases of chronic pain and found a high incidence of sleep apnea. In Fibromylagia, disordered breathing (a dumbed down version of sleep apnea),is very common. Though the CPAP … Continue reading
I have a patient who has widespread pain and can’t sleep on her sides. What is most comfortable is my massage table with a hole for the face. I have looked for portable versions of that and came across a … Continue reading
Recent study analysed daytime drowsiness in FM/CFS using abnormally fast time to fall asleep (sleep latency); 80% had abnormal tests. They found gene type HLA DQB1*0602 was obtained in 74 (43%) of subjects – which is 5 times what you … Continue reading
In Burn Cases, both Pain and Sleep Onset Insomnia predicted pain chronicity and their model suggested that the sleep problem was beyond what one would expect from the pain