- Powered by Google Translate.
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
Category Archives: Deficits
One Reason Osteoarthritis Bad in Canadian Prairies – Persistent Low Vitamin D Levels – and Supplements Prevent
I do vitamin D levels on all my patients coming in for physical – they are almost always low. – Recently demonstrated that persistently low levels of Vitamin D associated with accelerated osteoarthritis and helping that helps. …
Nationwide survey found low vitamin C highly prevalent in population and increases risks of chronic pain.
Though 20 week vegan diet touted as helping diabetic neuropathy, its pain levels were no different than the B12 control and the foot skin conductance was not different. Only diffence was in McGill Pain questionnaire in the sensory fields. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
4000 u/d vitamin D lessening Chronic Musculoskeletal Pains
In 2006, My Daughter, Janice Montbriand, published a poster called Commonly Missed Factors in Chronic Pain. Vitamin D deficiency was one of them. Since the there have been a variety of confirmatory studies – with some negative ones as well. I … Continue reading
Double blind, randomised, placebo – controlled trial of daily 1000U IM/day B12 for 14 days found significant benefit for people with chronic Low Back Pain. Cochrane review thought it was not high quality but sounded good to me; and for … Continue reading
A recent article found a relationship of low zinc levels and tender point counts, and low magnesium and fatigue