- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
Category Archives: chiari syringomyelia
Have had a vaiety of emails wanting to know where to go for help with chiari. Have a patient who intially was treated badly by various specialists in Canada (Regina, Calgary, Toronto) and found great help from contacts with sites … Continue reading
Neck Pains and Widespread Problems like Fibromyalgia(FM) – When and Where To get an Upright Flexion/Extension MRI..
The only traumatic cause of Fibromylagia is Motor Vehicle Accidents . see Fibromyalgia Is Only Induced by Motor Vehicle Trauma ?Whiplash Disease Makes one think whiplash and neck damage are involved in FM. Neurolgical findings of neck spine damage (cervical … Continue reading