- Powered by Google Translate.
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
Category Archives: Recent News
TNF-alpha Modulation for Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease: A 6-Month Pilot Study. MedGenMed. 2006 Apr 26;8(2):25. Tobinick E, Gross H, Weinberger A, Cohen H Abstract full Comment – Looks like Etanercept (Embrel) works as well as Aricept in a 6 month … Continue reading