- Powered by Google Translate.
- Post Herpes Zoster – Repeated Nerve Blocks within 100 days Works on
- Burning Mouth Syndrome – Remarkable Improvement with Botulinum Injections on
- New Hope For Refractory Neck Pain – Botulinum “Botox” – But Not Cheap on
- Shoulder Pain at Night – What Can You Do? on
- Can’t Get Rid of Shoulder Tip Pain? – Think C4/5 Neck Facet on
Category Archives: arm
Upper arm pain and swollen and no other likely cause? – combinations of D-dimer testing and compression ultrasounds seem to be the approach.
Job Rotation reduces wrist and hand pains but doesn’t do much else according to a review.
I have recently achieved (previously unattainable) control in some of my chronic pain subjects using recent innovations – but to acheive this required use of multiple modalities at once.
The causes of hand tingling in computer operators were : myofascial pain syndrome, 68%; cervical radiculopathy (arm sciatica), 27%; shoulder rotator cuff syndrome, 11%; forearm tenosynovitis, 8%; and carpal tunnel syndrome, 5%.