- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: arm
Upper arm pain and swollen and no other likely cause? – combinations of D-dimer testing and compression ultrasounds seem to be the approach.
Job Rotation reduces wrist and hand pains but doesn’t do much else according to a review.
I have recently achieved (previously unattainable) control in some of my chronic pain subjects using recent innovations – but to acheive this required use of multiple modalities at once.
The causes of hand tingling in computer operators were : myofascial pain syndrome, 68%; cervical radiculopathy (arm sciatica), 27%; shoulder rotator cuff syndrome, 11%; forearm tenosynovitis, 8%; and carpal tunnel syndrome, 5%.