- Finger Bruising – Recurrent Spontaneous on
- Coccygodynia = Tender Coccyx – Inject Ganglion Impar on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- ECG Evidence of Acute MI with Left Bundle Branch Block on
Category Archives: arm
At a recent conference, it was stated that the Infraspinatus muscle was key to all pain in the upper quadrant. He advised rolling a lacrosse ball back and forth it over it. You either sit or stand against a wall … Continue reading
Several years ago I listened to a talk on using nerve “flossing” mobilizations to help victim with hypermobility issues. This would stretch the nerve in their “tracts” and help reduce pain. They were taught to do a routine -repeated like … Continue reading
Upper arm pain and swollen and no other likely cause? – combinations of D-dimer testing and compression ultrasounds seem to be the approach.
Job Rotation reduces wrist and hand pains but doesn’t do much else according to a review.
I have recently achieved (previously unattainable) control in some of my chronic pain subjects using recent innovations – but to acheive this required use of multiple modalities at once.
The causes of hand tingling in computer operators were : myofascial pain syndrome, 68%; cervical radiculopathy (arm sciatica), 27%; shoulder rotator cuff syndrome, 11%; forearm tenosynovitis, 8%; and carpal tunnel syndrome, 5%.