- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: foot
Certain Orthopedic Issues over 70 yr Old – Easy Pain Help – low Dose Radiotherapy- But Will you ever see it?
Low dose Radiotherapy over age 70 has minimal risks but can often drop pain by 1.9/10 in following issues – sore heel and achilles pains, knee pains, and trochanteric bursitis.
Point stimulation has been found helpful in nummular headaches: Small Spot Body Pain Treatment – Pen like Electrical Skin Stimulation http://painmuse.org/?p=704 This case, involved treatment of persistent plantar fasciitis. Using a point probe (like an acupuncture point locator), Spots of … Continue reading
Tip of Medial Malleolus- Possible Posterior Tibialis Tendonitis -Treatable Option – Os Subtibiale Bone Ossicle
Posterior Tibialis Tendonitis with medial ankle pain below medial malleolus is a difficult issue. The tendon is usually in process of tearing and so cortisone injection in not usually an option. On occcasion, a bone ossicle just below the medial … Continue reading
Pulsed radiofrequency to dumb down treated nerve is becoming a useful adjunct to treating untenable pain CRPS states. Post hip fracture leg painv pain state left patient with VAS 6-7/10 with breakthru of 9/10. Following dropped to 3/10 – after … Continue reading
Mortons’s Neuroma can cause severe foot pains often between the bases of the 3rd-4th toes. Cortisone injection may lead to atrophy of tissues and more rubbing of area as result so options are needed. Injection 0.5 mls of 0.1% Capsaicin … Continue reading