- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
Tag Archives: CRPS leg
Pulsed radiofrequency to dumb down treated nerve is becoming a useful adjunct to treating untenable pain CRPS states. Post hip fracture leg painv pain state left patient with VAS 6-7/10 with breakthru of 9/10. Following dropped to 3/10 – after … Continue reading