- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Category Archives: sickle crisis
Antibody biologic administered 14 infusions cut sickle cell crises from 2.98/yr to 1.63/year.
When NO gas is mixed with Oxygen and inhaled over matter of hours, sickle crisis pain will gradually remit, dipping below 4/10 pain-wise in 3 hours.