- Powered by Google Translate.
- Chronic “Back” Pain Missed in Elderly – the Costo-Iliac Impingment Syndrome on
- Lateral to Upper Eyelid Lacrimal Neuralgia on
- Pramipexole Stops MS in Animal Model – Helps Restless Legs, Fibromyalgia, and May Help Resistant Depression on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
Category Archives: sickle crisis
Antibody biologic administered 14 infusions cut sickle cell crises from 2.98/yr to 1.63/year.
When NO gas is mixed with Oxygen and inhaled over matter of hours, sickle crisis pain will gradually remit, dipping below 4/10 pain-wise in 3 hours.