- Powered by Google Translate.
- MRI in Sports Hernia – Looks Into Cause But Does Not Change Treatment on
- Will MRI Localize the Site of Back Pain? – Epiduroscopic Study Suggests No – What this means for Insurers on
- Chronic Nonspecific Shoulder Pain -Look For Infraspinatus Trigger on
- Chronic Severe Abdominal Pain is a Skin Nerve Pain on
- Costovertebral Joint Pain Referrals on
Category Archives: sickle crisis
Antibody biologic administered 14 infusions cut sickle cell crises from 2.98/yr to 1.63/year.
When NO gas is mixed with Oxygen and inhaled over matter of hours, sickle crisis pain will gradually remit, dipping below 4/10 pain-wise in 3 hours.