- Powered by Google Translate.
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
Tag Archives: Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome
Came across this while searching pain. It is so deadly, I had to write it up. Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome (CAPS) is a rarely occurring condition leading to death in up to to 1/3 of cases. It can be confused with … Continue reading