- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Fibromyalgia(FM) – Quetiapine XR (Seroquel) Reduces Pain Similar to Others and Reduces Depression – But Drowsiness High on
- Chronic Back Pain Help – Forgotten B12 Injections and What Else Good For… on
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
Tag Archives: Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome
Came across this while searching pain. It is so deadly, I had to write it up. Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome (CAPS) is a rarely occurring condition leading to death in up to to 1/3 of cases. It can be confused with … Continue reading