- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
Tag Archives: Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome
Came across this while searching pain. It is so deadly, I had to write it up. Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome (CAPS) is a rarely occurring condition leading to death in up to to 1/3 of cases. It can be confused with … Continue reading