Injecting skin nerves where constricted in the skin can significantly relieve pain in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome – a secret as is only published as a letter
Thor, Ju Ann, et al.
Perineural Injection Therapy in the Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Sweet Solution to Pain.
Pain Medicine 18.10 (2017): 2041-2045
letter so no abstract
- Finding Chronic Constriction Injury (CCI) Points very tender along course superficial Nerves
- 25G – inject 2-5 ml D5W
- 1-1.3 injections per week
- 1) Leg – medial and lateral sural cutaneous; saphenous cutaneous (see pic)
- 2) Neck shoulder elbow – left medial, intermediate and posterior suprascapular cutaneous nerve CCI and left puntus nervosum
- 3) Left ulnar – inject right medial antebrachial and ulnar nerves
posterior leg nerve that could be involved include: