Hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated (HCN2) channels have been found to cause issues in animal models of diabetic neuropathy and the rush is on to find a drug safe to use to block them.
- Powered by Google Translate.
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on