- Powered by Google Translate.
- Chronic “Back” Pain Missed in Elderly – the Costo-Iliac Impingment Syndrome on
- Lateral to Upper Eyelid Lacrimal Neuralgia on
- Pramipexole Stops MS in Animal Model – Helps Restless Legs, Fibromyalgia, and May Help Resistant Depression on
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
Tag Archives: Injection TMJ
I had always thought injecting the TMJ laterally in upward direction would be best. A posterior approach was found more effective in the swine equivalent.