- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
Tag Archives: Back pain
Not all that long ago, Canadian Indian Affairs mandated that native pain sufferers had to try gabapentin/cymbalta like drugs first before certain opioids. I wrote about how poorly cymbalta worked: http://painmuse.org/?p=2179 Now even gabapentin failed to help back pain with … Continue reading