- Powered by Google Translate.
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
Tag Archives: Back pain
Not all that long ago, Canadian Indian Affairs mandated that native pain sufferers had to try gabapentin/cymbalta like drugs first before certain opioids. I wrote about how poorly cymbalta worked: http://painmuse.org/?p=2179 Now even gabapentin failed to help back pain with … Continue reading