- Powered by Google Translate.
- Bruxism – How do You Treat 2015 Besides Splints on
- New Effective Treatment for Intractable Sore Mouth Mucositis on
- Chemotherapy Induced Sore Mouth Mucositis – Cut Pain in Half with Topical Ketamine on
- Vitamin D – Could High Doses Help Pains? on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on
Tag Archives: Back pain
Not all that long ago, Canadian Indian Affairs mandated that native pain sufferers had to try gabapentin/cymbalta like drugs first before certain opioids. I wrote about how poorly cymbalta worked: http://painmuse.org/?p=2179 Now even gabapentin failed to help back pain with … Continue reading