As my message to them was too long, I’m posting it here:
I am a practicing physician. I am very careful to clean off any areas I touch. However, I was accosted by a member who insisted I clean off the full chair for each item I use. I do not want to spend my time cleaning chairs when I know that is not even indicated for wheelchairs. I was not advised this was company policy when I joined and have observed that it is rarely done. If this falls under the “it would be nice policy” then it would be nice to get a 15% discount for doing so and could I also get a free towel to put between me and the seats I use? I am also concerned about the irritating soap residue buildup that would occur is multiple soap swabbings are done.
- Powered by Google Translate.
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on
- Reaching “Critical Mass” to Achieving Pain Control – Procedure Pearls on
- Fibromyalgia- Like Pains in Children Often a Treatable Small Fiber Neuropathy on
- WCB Report Files on
- Fibromyalgia – Further Elucidation of Small Fiber Neuropathy Presence. on