Late August 2006, representative of Pfizer, Dr. Paul Harris and Dr. Mike Montbriand met to discuss putting together a group interested in chronic pain. Input would be appreciated. It was thought it could start with a speaker in October and go on from there. I would be very interested in the format of this group. I personally would like to discuss what’s new and tips people have in accessing services. In part, this web site is dedicated to putting forth some things that are new that I would like discussed. Leave input below!
- Powered by Google Translate.
- Severe Neuropathic Pain – Only 1/4 Respond to Standard Drug Protocols – What Else Is There? on
- Office Ketamine For Chronic Pain Poster on
- Ganglion Impar Injection For Tailbone Coccydynia on
- Neuropathic Treatment Failure -The Greatest Issue In Treatment of Chronic Pain on
- The Intercostobrachial Nerve(ICBN) -What is it and Why Can’t Breast Cancer Surgeons Deal Better With It? – and What Can You Do With It After. on